Iceberg infographics are great for portraying the notion that issues are much more profound than they appear on the surface. Icebergs are a great analogy because they show the 10% which we are aware of and hides the remaining 90% percent beneath a layer of water, in this case that water is the underlying issues that affect a project's success.

These iceberg infographics provide great layouts, tonal colors and elements that combine well to achieve an excellent and cohesive presentation. Share with your team the harmful factors and how to reverse its effects before it is too late. Gather everyone on board and help fight the dangers affecting your project’s success.

What Includes:

  • 20 Slides for Powerpoint
  • 20 Slides for Illustrator
  • 20 Slides for Keynote
  • 20 Slides for Google Slides

All elements are fully customizable. If you have any questions send us a message.

Frequently Asked Questions
Need Some Extra Help?

How can I unzip product files?

PC: To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location. To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click Extract All, and then follow the instructions. Mac: Double click the .zip file, then search for the product folder or product file.

How do I contact support?

Explore our complete FAQ page or just ask via e-mail at

Iceberg Infographic Templates

By Slidesmash

Recently viewed

You may also like